Friday 2 July 2010

tired

What is the distance left to run? How long? How much? Because I am willing to pay but, please, remove from me the missing part. I cannot stand it anymore.
It's 2 o'clock in the morning and I am so hungry. And all I do is listening to this song and I try to catch some sleep, but this abrupt sadness keeps me restless; so all I do now is pray to be right, to be taking the right decision of leaving once more while I force myself to believe that I am not running away.
But I am not. Or maybe I am. All this shit of not getting used to any place... till when? Who am I that everywhere seems so small? What am I scared of?
Exactly in this line...In this verse I feel we are together tonight, even though we are falling apart, we are breaking ourselves down for the sake of .... I wished I knew.
How many roads more? There is no line in the palm of my hand that traces a clear destiny. I am sorry you are not in there either. It breaks my heart that you don't even care and that the only thing you do is watch me dying slowly because you never had the gust to finish me up.
All I've got now is this great need to leave this place. I cannot stand it anymore. It burns...In a way that not even words can explain. So, in the middle of this wordless night full of starts I give myself to the sorrow I'll never ever will want to feel again. And I set fire on the love I once felt, because it's over now.
"A life time"...My fortune teller...you should have been more specific, though you probably weren't' talking about him. Who else apart from me has the patient to keep on dying for a whole life?

No comments:

Post a Comment