Saturday 24 July 2010

Let it be?!

"She's fucking 6 feet tall!!" After this I wonder if I should learn some basic kick boxing or take the comment as a complement.
Nevermind, what it really matters in here is my simple question...Where these people come from? Liliputiland??!!! Get lost, though I guess that that might be asking too much to so little intellect.
Jesus man, one day I am gonna run out of patient and I am gonna loose it good in the old Galician way: I'm gonna send them all "al Carallo", which is much worse than send them to hell. That place is too classy. These idiots need something more postmodernist.
To be honest, It's been like this for a while, so I guess that I should be used to it, but I am not. t's strange how difficult results to get used to stupidity when I live surrounded by it.
I have to keep on reminding myself that violence is not the answer. John, don't take it bad, but in this case, I am afraid love is not either.
What's with men that have an obsession with women who are taller than them? With women who are whatever more than them? Do I walk around crying out loud: Oh my God!! Your dick is so tiny...Plus...You are just too small!!!?? No.
A kind of complex? Well, if that's the case, feed your ego somewhere else then, losers. Small losers, for the record.
What a world we live in. Difference is in demand, it is embraced in funny ways, but at the moment of truth, they don't let you be different in peace.
In this one I have to be with the Beatles... Let it be. Not the answer, but at least, a simple solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment