Sunday 25 July 2010

Aaron


OK...I know...Let me explain. I didn't go all Madonna in here, but I think this pic is a perfect illustration that could help me to explain my crushes for the Gemini without using too many words. It's very scientific and let's admit it...So Charming!!
Apparently, like me, Aaron likes strong emotions. I guess that becoming a father at the tender age of 20 is the strongest of all. For sure I wont match him in that one.
Moving to the "idolatration for good reasons" part, in my humble opinion, his role as Lennon in "Nowhere Boy" was simply mind blowing. Powerful and touchy. The physical resemblance is not very accurate, but Sam Taylor-Wood was right in trying to find someone who captured the wilderness of a young genius as Lennon was. And he does.
Behind those sweet blue eyes there is something unbelievable mysterious that burst to explode and blast us all. He hides an old soul able to trap me in the ocean of his promises and talent. Sweet and wild...Very Gemini indeed: Two characters in one body...Extremely tempting for those addictive to solve the quiz of a deep and ambiguous personality.
His young looks don't stop him from delivering the image of a beast to be tamed. Who could!!
The truth is I can't wait to see more of this young gentleman...I mean..Professionally...I mean...You know what I mean!!! I am gonn aleave it here before I get all confused.
For the record, no wonder mature women today are falling more and more for youngsters. If all the pack comes like this...I am going illegal! Catch me if u can.

No comments:

Post a Comment