Wednesday 28 July 2010

wish

His arms wrapped around me, sucking my life, obstructing the sunshine.
I am saved from the world when I rest locked in this fiction of warmness without the object of my desire. Now I only have the past, like a shadow, whispering sensually to the ears of my imagination that we are together once more, like it used to be. Like it should be.
I made of your body my conquered territory. You were as mine as none will ever be.
No words will describe the killing passion that devoured us in countless days when our love opened like a ripped fruit ready to feast the hunger.
So now you tell me how it works to live like this, because the pills the doctor gave me are good for nothing. Sticky memories like fingers who before knew where was the secret key to paradise...have become hunters that hurt my soul and scar ch my skin like the violent winter wind.
Sleep well, I won't ever close my eyes again. I don't want to dream again for fear of finding you in my subconscious.
Be happy my clever one. I wont learn new lessons. You taught me all I wanted to know. And this pain you left me with is taking me where I always wanted to be: away from the door were we used to sit to count dying stars. I can touch them know. I followed them where the universe disappears, where you didn't dare to come.
I drunk the poison of the others...We went down by it, star crossed lover we were.

There are more chapters, Light, many more we must write. We must keep on, get together were others have never been before.
We must suffer a bit longer, lingering in the absence of the other till this feeling turns into its opposite, like the dialectical materiality of love, coming to life from the same source from which its destroyment arose.
A bit longer yet... Imagine this is like disappearing into the abstract pleasure of a little death. We'll come back the same way we come back tangled in the transpiration of the carrier...succumbing to the oblivion of regrets and all the words that loose their meaning in that instant to live for, to long for the rest of our lives.
Never apart. Not a moment more.

No comments:

Post a Comment