Thursday 15 July 2010

Let's go crazy in the discovery of this new feeling that is raising in the middle of the storm as I speak. We don't have time, it does not exists for us lovers. Nothing exists, not even the universe with its natural laws; only the need of the water of your fingers exploding in a body ready to blossom, the music we create when we make love, defying the waterfalls of desire that trembles in our bodies flooding this bed, defying God in our attempt to reach perfection.
And then let's rape the silence with promises we don't believe in, but become our creed for tonight.
I know what comes next...It Will kill me to leave you to the morning, to your life where I don't picture myself, in a cloud of sour dreams too bitter to swallow.
I just want to walk away; run away form getting trapped in the web of my idea of love.
So I swim to the shore of my world where I don't need to explain or give reasons why; where I don't get disappointed with stupid misunderstandings. Where nobody waits for me and I can count the stars and nourish my day hours with the memories of how I used to feel.
And feel it again, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment