Saturday 17 July 2010

In my way

This is the path I wanna walk. It is time to get off the line. If I am lucky, I will follow the Inca walk in the sunny hours and sleep under the stars in the nights of Peru that I imagine so magical. I dream of getting lost in the Brazilian sunsets...Find a palm tree and, below its huge green, write about the other side of the pond from the other side of it.
I want to merge in the past packed with voices that went there to explore or simply because they were forced by the lack of choice to find a place that today we can call paradise.
My chances are linked to my dreams. They are not big, but they are mine. I want silence in my heart, I want this feeling I get when the lights go off and the music begins. I want more and more stories to surprise me, to incite me to go out there and get thirsty for new things: books, Cd's, pictures, movies, heroes who believe in themselves and in a different world, heroes who inspire my own future, making me want to be better.
Maybe I will and for that to happen I need to stop denying this fire the chance it deserves to warm my lonely nights.
This is my so called life. I am lucky to know what I desire. Too bad I can't have everything, but in this room with no view nothing will ever happen. Therefore, I won't stay. I won't wait to see. That's the line for another song, but not mine.
My song it has been already written and I must honour that tune and dance to it.
I love dancing. Did I ever tell you? I am not a good dancer, but God how I love to loose myself into the arms of that wild feeling!
Baby...Don't stop me now.
Now that we are getting to know each other, let me tell you a secret: One day, I would like to find that thing called love.
Will be as perfect as I imagine it to be? I think I hear reality calling, demanding of me to stop being so damn naive, but hei!! Who do you think you are? Your limits can be broken. We both know they can. It's been already proved, so don't give me that look. It doesn't scare me anymore. Besides, I don't have nothing to loose since you left me with nothing and in return offered me the world. I am not that greedy, but since you offer I must say that it's an attractive land to explore.
Sorry for the interruption...I thought that I had lost my faith in the last stop. It was so hard...
But, regardless the pain, my faith will remain till my heart decides to leave me for good. It seems I don't have a choice.
I've got nothing but a map, and a treasure, and all the elements that foretell an amazing adventure. Of course the fear is there too but I am gonna find the strenght to control it.
I am in my way to.

No comments:

Post a Comment