Tuesday 29 June 2010

So glad to dissapoint you.

Isn't this a great opportunity? To take the rains, to prove them all wrong. I even had serious doubts about it but tonight you showed me how to turn the fear into strenght when you respect it and do not loath it. So, once more, I am not scared any longer of all that lays out of my hands to control. Sometimes it rains, but it can't rain all the time.
Yeah, damn right Jon: old Franky said "I did it my way"; so will I.
You know what the funny thing is?? I've got no idea how this is gonna turn out, but for the first time in months I feel awake. All that happened before here and now was just a tasteless dream from which I didn't want to wake up. I stayed comfy in the previous endless sleepy weeks, but that was just .... not enough.
Some people in here are guilty of not knowing what we want, but none can press charges on us as we are clear about what are the things we don't want. I could make an endless list of those. Unfortunately, that wont bring me what I wish.
To get what I am dying for will take more than just waiting for it to happen whilst I uselessly deflower some poor daisy.
Peace in the world? Lets leave that for some naive Blondy. I was born for a good fight. Even against myself and those who I love if they get in the way of my vision of the world... I never said I was right. Far from it. Just taking my stubbornness very seriously. For those who believe in the reign of stars and constellations, that's what I am: No position, endless criticism, big contradiction and a fierce faith in what I shouldn't believe...But no way of taking it back. Whatever it costs.
I praise all of you who have a role in life well determined. I wish I could be you but I guess... that's just not me.
I am glad to disappoint you though.

No comments:

Post a Comment