Saturday 2 April 2011

Tell it like it is.

It was kind of fantastic and adventurous, even crazy at times, and after all that happened, I had times when I thought it did mean nothing. But I was wrong.
It meant a lot, even if today it is a mere blurry collection of memories that are leaving me slowly to let me go to that place I've always dreamt.
I look backwards, and I don't turn into a salt statue. I don't even cry. I have learnt not to look back in anger, as I always should have. I am done with the thinking of "if u were thinking of.." I am done with many things. I want me back.
There is a time when you get tired of being lost. So next time I want more time. I don't want to think of a very prompt tomorrow that will take the now away. In the future I want someone able to turn the now into forever without words but presence.
I wont waste my time never again. Is up to you to say hello when I say Hi. It's up to me to keep on when you remain silent, like if this feeling of mine was only a ghost that bothers you with words. That's the only thing you thought I had for u babe...But you were so wrong.
How to measure some one's soul? Who wants to capture one more useless body that could probably leave me colder than anything else after many failed attempts to surprise me? I guess all I ever wanted was from you to get there through unknown and unwritten paths of arguments not yet done. I wanted you to create one with the power of your imagination that I wouldn't be ale to forget,not even when other body erased the memory of your fingers running wild through the lines and curves of mine. I just wanted you to give me a small part of what I had in store for you. Instead..middle terms... The very same old predictable stuff.
Skin has always been a desired territory, but this one takes a while to conquer.
Nothing is enough when passion calls. Everything else turns into smoke when the fire scapes the cage of our awaken love to discover a different world where laughter reigns and self pride surrenders to tenderness.

I missed you babe. But I never thought I wouldn't survive it.
Some mornings I find myself longing for you to come and bring the colours. And then, when the alarm clock gets tired of reminding me to wake up, I put you in the basket of dreams and I don't afford myself to think about it.

So fly around before all this loose its meaning for good. Fly over your head and find you before getting lost for good in some one's mind. Before disappearing from some one's hopes. This will be your only chance to be immortal. If you don't want it...I never wanted you.
Just for a couple of minutes or for the rest of your life...This is the only chance for you to be yourself. So tell it like it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment