Thursday 16 December 2010

When the time comes

If I ever stop marching, I am gonna sit here to give you your well deserved story. It's kind of paradixical that I have to be the producer when I am better at listnening. Still, I have to take this out of my chest. These words will be the road that lead me towards the hidden place you keep for me; the place we only know. a shared island in the ocean of time.
Through the window with wide opened curtains, facing a landscape of mountains, sea and olive trees, I am gonna let the light come in and insipire the lack of appetite that has became the daily menu.
When we stop marching and decide to put our weapons down, it will be time for all those things that ate us alive to emerge and flood the drough, drowning with them the dreams I couldn't make real for both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment