Monday 8 November 2010

All I want is you

Never an end is the end. There is always something more.
We are obsessed with what is gonna happen after the instant in which we feel the life as we knew it is over; what keeps us going then is the impossibility of knowing, the magic of imagining us able to conquer a moment in our future lives where the pain is not so painful and the vision of our plans comes true.
Till then we just float and dream, and cry and drink one more glass of wine to dissipate the bitterness taste from the mouth of our memory.
I like you. You make me see the light when I thought all was destined for the darkness where my mistakes drove me.
You are a weak light, an inch of hope in the last hopeless months. This unexpected breeze over the mountains of bad feelings and sleepless nights makes me feel alive. I even want to give this crazy heart one more chance to dance.
You came when my soul was sinking, lingering in the words I never heard. Your eyes brought me back to live from the worst of deaths.
All I want now is to kiss you and break this glassy spell. All I want is you, like the title of one of those songs you never grow tired of listening and talks about that old story we all heard so many times before.
I want your innocence. I am so tired of pretensions, of fakeness, of complex and torturous paths to walk and walk to get nowhere. I have this desire to posses your young body and stain your naivete. I want you to show me the way and teach me to laugh again.
We are going to make it. Can you feel it? It's upon us. It's so imminent that the storm is gathering up in the sky to silence our cries of joy when we meet in the sticky night. The sheets are already wet anticipating your weight upon them. They will learn every line of your body to tie it to mine.
Will time forget our names? Who cares if,just for a brief moment of eternity, we belong to each other?
Let the stars and the gods envy us in their heavens for today we reign. For today you are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment