Thursday 21 October 2010

Carry on

Everything s going smooth. It's unusual in me to get used to the cold this fast, but I like it. There might be something wrong with this longing for the winter. Or maybe not. London looks good in the Neon Lights. It suits her to be covered by the blanket of rain and umbrellas that bloom with it. The early nights make it sexier and irresistible. The moon is delighted to reign a bit longer upon the English sky. Who wouldn't?
One more day at work..I should be pleased to have one, since the whole of Europe is on strike, fighting for the rights they used the last decade and vanished from our future.
It's not that black anyways. Or it might be that I am feeling optimistic today.
That master plan they sold me when I was younger, with my studies and independence, with my little flat with a pretty kitchen and a cosy bedroom with a huge bed, didn't go according to the expectations.
Still, I can prove Wong all those who, on the basis of my "weak" sex nature, once claimed I was not free to do what I wanted to do. Ejem... What a senseless provocation!!!
It's nice to be here building up the tomorrow. nowadays it's not recommendable to be very greedy and think ahead of 24 hrs. Anyways, my mood was always up for the way the wind wants to blow. So let it be. Somethings never change. I am glad they don't.
Yes...Let all fall apart. I wanna watch this change, and be part of it. I want to bite the bloody apple, so step aside.
We might stumble, but at least we know by now we can get up and carry on. So carry on!

No comments:

Post a Comment