Sunday 12 September 2010

restless. Everything is better when you are not around.

Have you ever feel like this? I am feeling restless tonight. I guess that I am still under the effects of having recovered my faith. Just when I thought all was lost, that all the trains had passed by. Till yesterday I had always thought that I was too late or too early; at the end it was just me remaining in the station while everybody else had taken the perfect catch and was waving at me from a dirty window. Me in the platform. Me under the rain. Me in the distance. Me pissed off. Me waiting.
Countless times I thought that it wouldn't happened again, but of course it did. Nonetheless, from a while now, that again seemed to dissapear for my dispair, leaving me a bit lost and fucked up.
But it's over now. It only took a pair of black skinny jeans, a packet of L&M, some pounds in my wallet, a glass of water I took with me to entrance A block 520 seat 200 and a stadium exploding in extasis to the "Resistance" to find the way back to the road of dreams.
That shitty road I adore. Nevermind how I much and hard I had spoiled it for myself or how many times I had hit it. Poor thing. Apparently we can't leave without each other. She has a complex. So do I...So what? We can handle this broken heart and laugh at it now. Come on...Bring on the next one! we are ready for it. It might hurt like nothing else hurts, but maybe life is worhtless if I don't know. If I know he doesn't know.
Yesterday, when I was seing the future right in front of me, the past knocked at the door. How funny can be a name in th screen of a mobile phone when it comes too late. I am not gonna denayed it happened but let me bring you the news: you can go where you came from, because you are not wanted. At least not in my life.
It's funny how relativity makes all thing weightless and forgettable. It dones't bother me at all all that your eyes had lost the light. I am not here to rescue you.
It might be a paradise for all the dead feelings I wanted to keep to linger in them and that you managed to murder. Go on, rescue that.
So now if you think I am still right there where you left me... help yourslef, keep on dreaming; I hope you open your eyes and don't regret it bacause I don't but I won't.
And the memories and looking at the old pictures stopped killing me long ago. Baby, I have tea with them now. And I don't miss at all your company in my little party. Guess who's getting blue now?
That kiss yo gave me froze me to a death I had to pass in a distance that swollowed me like an ocean, taking everything with it. My imagination kept me awake at night, sending secret messages to the moon. I even learnt to pray to God who seemed to be somewhere else but not in that tiny room full of lonliness. Now I know that I have to be pleased that God was too busy by then.
You want to do this again? Come on baby...You have to be kidding me. No offence but...You never were up for the game anyway. I like slow and intense fire. You were only smoke.
And so life goes on an I never though I would say this, but is so good.
It's good to see that curiosity still keeps me on. Apparently it killed the cat, but somehow it always managaes to come back. It's restless.

No comments:

Post a Comment