Tuesday 28 September 2010

More London of Mine.


You can see the whole world from up there and dive your senses in the flow where the sweetness becomes salt and the sky looses its limits.
And if we are meant to part, remember this. Remember this soul of mine, irrevocably in love with everythig you are and made me be. Do not forget my name and the time we shared. Maybe then this river of words, this speechless pain hanging on a thin hope of living together and be ruthless with the enemies of our passion will make sense.
Let's cut their heads with the sharp verb that brought us in and only when they have dissapeared from the face of the earth, let's build this planet again from our ideas.
Do not move to that galaxy in the Libra constellation. Stay with me. I promise I'll always take care of you. I'll dare to break the rules of the killing game of love. Take my word, mark it: I'l never let you down and I don't need any ifs...This is unconditional.

No comments:

Post a Comment