Wednesday 8 September 2010

Muse

All those songs. All that music and upheaval. All the dusty roads leading towards a destiny written on the strings of a guitar. And the lyrics coming like a perfect testament for a never dying rock 'n roll: glamorous, rebellious and provocative.
Your music is beautiful like the origins of any Revolution that calls for freedom and equality, that seeks the fall of all the absurd walls that set us apart, forbidding forbidness.
Your music is, like all music, a celebration of life, of the unique moment that we share and never comes back.
The past that lays behind us, took us to the place where we are now. It also inscribed in our souls the beginning of the end. We were meant to be for each other, to live forever in these lines that hang around, playing with their immortality in which we won't feast.
And when "play" reveals to me the perfection that exit in the universe, I come to understand the purpose of all those things I didn't understand before. Light is shed over the shadows in which I wanted to dwell. And I still want to, though if I have you and your catchy rhythm... the farewell to arms will be a pleasant one.
Now that the battle has ceased to be...I have time to be. I can, once again, give myself to you, looking for absolution in an apocalyptic time.
This is a time for change and permanence, for I finally found what I was looking for. And it wasn't' here. Real life is not that obvious. But it wasn't that far either.
Maybe the object and the means of it changed, but the answer always remained the same: RESISTANCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment