Thursday 10 March 2011

June

The 3rd of June is the date when I'll be able to scrabble a final dot in the adventure of becoming part of something bigger than a group of employees .
It's being a delightful journey and now I know that this is the road I wanna follow. I wanna be taught frames where I can find some rest, some peace of mind when being unsettle and nonconformists.
I don't want to settle in the usual plan of life. I don't want to avoid it either. I just wanna find it without making plans. I want to discover it little by little, like you discover the hidden places of pleasure.
If there ever was a guiding light, it guided me here. And I feel so completed in this awareness of how few things I know and how much there is still to be found.
June might be just another start, a platform to launch me into another path that I've never been so eager to follow.
I look into the eyes of London, in the first flowers dying to bloom, ready to fill the city greyness with their colours. Like nature, I refuse to be conquered by the establishment of strangers' plans, building higher and higher to somewhere only they know.
I want to go somewhere only I know, like that song I once wanted to be ours. Only now I know there never was "we".
Flying away was never so easy for me. Inside, there is a field ready to be filled with all those things that changes are made of. A whole white page for me; new souls like rivers, a culture, a view, an aromatic coffee waiting by a window that whispers for my eyes to touch it.
Dreaming away,...happy in my own terms. Standing tall in the storm under which I learnt to dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment