Sunday 13 March 2011

A thousand times...Wherever you are.

I cannot imagine this place without me; this tinny room without the candles that lighted our laughter, creating shadows of joy that now I miss like my most beloved past moments.
I can imagine the journey ahead, and I am scared to death to leave behind all this me that makes this "I" in perpetual construction.
There is a limit to the darkest hours, giving itself to the arrival of a season that brings with its winds the reality of change.
I am heading to that lonely road, far from the noisy thoughts of searchers looking for a treasure that never existed. It's the promise of a more beautiful tomorrow that pulls me toward the unknown with light cases full of experience. I'll take this book as my companion, my willing husband who gives me with no hesitation the world I always wanted. There is nothing else I've ever demanded. There is nothing less I deserve.
I'll say goodbye to my neighbour, the one who gave me his hand to hit me with it later on, and I only regret that this me does not want to loose a minute of her time to say him farewell in a proper way. The hatred die with the awareness of his lie. And there is not better offense than the dignity of ignoring.
I'll confess only to the priest of love, the one who knows my faults and reads my thoughts of longing. The one who inspires more than a thousand muses and tastes better than melting chocolate, than bittersweet wine blinding the senses of reason, turning this docile soul into a conscious wildness forever resistant.

I'll write one thousand times more that I will find you. Wherever you are. Just wait for me. Stay still, breath calmly, for I am in my way to bring you the unforgettable sunsets, a 1000 stories to cast the spell and vanish the fear from your heart, a sleeping 8 of possibilities to explore. I am in my way to build a better world for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment