Wednesday 15 July 2009

OASIS...Whatever...



Was this the most expected event of 2009? Well, at least it was not dissapionting. On the contrary...I had such a fun.

Oasis had filled so many moments of my life with their music, that I felt rather strange that night in Wembly Stadium, singing at the top pf my voice, moving my body to the rythm, like if I was in a ritual where anything negative could be expelled out me by dancing.

Oasis...Like water in the midlde of the desert. Like an allucination of good dreams and hopes, of lines that became poetry and anthems of liberation and faith in a better tomorrow; or at least, of not feeling alone today.

"Whatever you say..." It's gonna be alright, because...Simply...I AM FREE!

Oasis played @ Wembly Satium, London, on the 12th July 2009. I was there. I'll always remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment