Saturday 11 July 2009

In serach of the Truth. Universal concept or mundane Lie?

The future is looming the paths we take today.
I am starting to realise that my dreams were wrong, as I've always followed the western pattern to have faith in them.
You know what I am talking about...I thought it could happen, but just as a therapeutic escape, as "they" set the rules in here; "they" even dictate the way we have to break them.
Sometimes I think I'm becoming paranoic; other times I feel so lucid that it makes me feel closer to craziness, like if I could see in slow motion the speed of a lie. And I am part of it.
Because the truth is uncomfortable; it hurts, it wakes us up form a sweet'n sour dream.
And then, short after the awakening, it comes the time to take possition, to make big decisions about how's the easist and quickest way to morgage our future. To be a part of the whole.
I guess that then it comes responsability, and all its weight fall on your shoulders with all its rules and limitations, with its promises of freedom and its bank accounts that become the real masters of our destinies.
And then the questions...Is this it? And none is able to answer, despite they declare themsleves the owners of the right way of thinking. And they disperse the doubt with a simple:"I'ts the way it is" charged with transfixed popular wisdom. Or an american "follow the flow".
But my wooden is not made for that fire.
Though I consider it and I live with it as an option...It's not enough. And it doesn't make my life easy to see it this way. On the contrary: It tears me appart every second. And every second I am like the phoenix that rebirhts from his ashes.
People might think I am pretentious, but it's their fear that speaks; fear born from this attitude of mine.
"Some might say..." Oasis explained it better.
I never thought and, I never will, that I am more or less than anybody else.
I am what I am. And so you are.
But our points of view are too different. Like if we belonged to parallel Universes separated by millions of years and thousands of lies.
It might be that our body of truth responds to diverse schemes.
That's the way I like it: be like a salmon, swimming against the stream, but always knowing the way back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment