Tuesday 14 February 2012

Love, let me keep on living

We always stop at the same point, when my words are alvive and my thoughts turn wild. We stop when you are so close to me that I can't tell where the borders of our bodies start or end in the limits of my unmade bed. You stop me right there, when the poetry is ready to take off, to light the world, to be creative and different from anything else...And you leave me with nothing. You stopped me when I was entering that magic place where I wanted to be; that place where the day makes sense and the night is afraid to vanish and wake us up form this dream of perfect lovers. It finished right there where you were and that was the only thing that mattered to me. I wanted to tell you that I can't do this any longer. I thought my love was strong enough to linger forever in this limbo of passion, in this lack of emotions and stormy temper. I thought that this intrigue to learn the flavour of your mouth could keep me going forver. But you are killing my curiosity. I am tired of begging and waiting. I am done. Forever was simply too long. Pulling alone two hearts in this desert of feelings is meaningless. I am over the silence and the suspense. I am over the pain of imagining when reality could be so much better if only... If only. So we remained there, at the doors of paradise, too afraid to enter. Once it scared em to look back. To look behind at all the miles I walked following you, trying to reach you, putting all my heart in order to get you. Did you ever know how much I loved you? Will you ever know? I remember how I used to be and I terribly miss me. I remember how I belived in me, in the fire that nothing could extinguish. I miss how brave I was. There was no "no" that scared me. I felt like I could conquer the world and now I know I've always look for that in the person I haven't found yet. If there is no passion, what is left and what is worth? For us the best never happened, so there's something to regret. May God forgives us for this sin and let me keep on living if I rememeber how to.

No comments:

Post a Comment