Saturday 6 March 2010

Finally, the song became real...And every time it sounds this huge hollow in my soul grows bigger and I have the impression that none, included you, specially you, will manage to make it go away.
That's why you were different from the others: You were the last. Your goodbye was like any other before. It did not mean a see you later. It was definitive.
It's gonna take a while to build a start when all I think about is that it is too late.
The firts one will have to destroy a life built on dennial, on obsession and self destruction; on imagination and childish dreams. He will have to build a space, because there is no room left in me...Regardless the sun, shining above me...Regardless the lips offering me scapatories and mornings in company.
There is somthing that will never be back and I am still trying to figure out if that's good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment