Wednesday 5 May 2010

Ready?? yes, no...yes,,no...Well. Bring it on! B happy.

So...ok...there we go...1 more year recently started which basically means that I am slightly older than yesterday but younger than tomorrow (u see?? always keep it positive)
I am a bit angry with the Universe because in 31 years, I stil didn't have a birthday in which I got up and did or thought about abosolutly nothing else appart from getting pissed with my friends.
Well, u r right, of course I can think of better ways to spend my brithday, though a bit of Scotch never hurted anyone.
Instead of that, today I'll be shortly thinking in what makes the CAP the most integrated policy in the EU. Not just that..I'll be writing about it in an exam paper, so some idiot who is an expert in the materia can bring all my confidence down with a red pen that is gonna scrtach over my quasi perfect and neat writing.
Yes,I am very proud of my writing. It costed me years trying to emulate perfectly the stupid sentence: PEDRO COMPRA MANZANAS EN EL MERCADO. Jessss...I used to get so nervous if I didn't get it right. Even when I was 6 I knew that that P wouldn't satisfy me unless it was done close to perfection. It was like an obsession. Yes...That's the very roots of my craziness...Little by little I am geting there. I'll pass on all the facts when I have them. No worries; be a bit patient, this one only took me 25 years to find :P

Despite the fact that my knowledge of the CAP is limited (though I have to say it increased in the last few weeks), I'll do my best.
Frist, because I am Spanish, and we always try no matter what. So, by nature, I don't have an option. I am a mechanism whith no guiding principles, but loads of bad results, strong temperament, no logical explanations...but in any bad given situation, reform is the answer. So we bend not ot break and we keep on going.
Secondly...Well, what would it be the alternative? Walking towards Camden to get pissed with the last of the Punks??
mmm....
Not too bad.
Unfortunatly, my system declares error when I force it to do that. Stupid responsability!!! Leave me alone!!
The fact is that an exam the day of my birthday is not that bad. Even if I fail the truth is that...Is not that bad. U know why??
Well...
That's when u had to give the answer. I can't do all the job in here!!!

Whatever...Be happy people. In the day when the sun returns to the house of your sign, making the very same allingment that the day u were born (I am sure these rules of the Universe mean something...I am sure they hide some answers bx, in the end, we are all made of stars. We are all fkng stars!!)
Be happy and truthful to your dreams, because I guess they are so stubborn that they'll never become old.
They are the only ones that have the power to keep u young inside!!

Yeap, still no quite ready for the exam but...bring it onnnn!!!

1 comment:

  1. By the way...Stupid CAP wasn't in the exam paper, so that made my day hell. Total failure and panic (not at the disco, unfortunatly)for a question which answer I had to make up. I used to be better at bringing facts out of nothing, but yesterday my level of originality was below 0 as pissed as I was with the funny Greek.
    Is it my fault that Athens is on fire?? Come on?! 3 dead people already, and thing are getting worse by the day. Pacific capitalism indeed. Despite it...Point your frustation in another direction man.
    Anyway...Life is full of unpredicted moments. Some good, some bad...but when u add them all, the result is always quite pleasent!! Quite...
    As I said yesterday...B HAPPY...NONE IS GONNA BRING THE SPANISH INQUISITION!! It's already here.

    ReplyDelete