Tuesday 6 October 2009

my heroe

Slow days in the endless row of the impossibility to follow the easy philosophy of Bryan.
I don't want to slow down. On the contrary, I feel like riding a bike at 200km/hr and don't think that in the next bend of the road I am going to loose control and kill myself.
I want to loose control. I need to die to keep on living, to stop counting the breaths, the seconds that are now louder than ever and mean few more than nothing.
I don't give a damn about the way you feel. I don't give a shit about you, or about the fucking demnads of the rest of the world. Nobody has asked for your help, for your never ending boooooring excuses and your lack of enthusiam. Stick all that up you know where.
I guess I had enough of it. I can't believe I had thought that time could change those things into something more promising, less conformist.
So time does not fool me anymore.
This is about me. About the overwhleming weight of the question: And now what?
Actually, it's been always about me. The rest was just an excuse to scape for an instant from the flood of words that I couldn't keep under control. It's been a while since I am not in charge of them.
They had took over, they assult me in my dreams, and I am not willing to stop it.
I am throwing myself into them...
And those 2 girls...Jumping of a bridge...Flying for two seconds before leaving this world behind. So how was the fall? Did it hurt to say goodbye? I am sure someone must have loved you if you'd stayed!!!
Stop crying now...
You are not here to denfend your arguments, and I am sure they were far too many for me to do it on your behalf.
I'd never been so selfish to have made you stay... though if you had give me the chance, I would.
It's absurd to think about this, as the present doesnt have the power to give us back the lost time, the missed smiles, the warmth of a pair of unforgattable eyes... It just supplies our anxiety with regret. An unbearble regret.
All its gone now. Death made your wish come true and drove us appart...for ever.
And in here, today, missing it's only my fault. There's no room for guiltyness....Our hearts never were religious enough to keep that sort of feeling.
I just remember you the way you were. The way we were... and I am glad for that, so I don't worry for anything else. Everything else can go and fuck itslef because: Who said there were no more heroes??

No comments:

Post a Comment